Sunday, March 8, 2009

Are Forex Robots Scams?

Have you heard of Forex robots? They are computer programs that will analyze the market and trade for you.


Obviously, this sounds too good to be true. How can a computer analyze the market? How, especially, can your home PC analyze the market?

That's a good question. It may sound too good to be true, but I still think it's worth investigating. Here's why...

I don't want to drown myself in charts. I have better things to do than stare at computer monitors all day.


Anyway, here's how you can test out these robots without risking any of your hard-earned money:


  • buy a robot with a money-back guarantee

  • test it in a demo account

  • return it if it's junk or... let it live trade and make you money

It's true that most of them are probably junk. But, maybe some of them actually work. That's why I'm going to test them over the next few months, while I'm also building my Forex skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment